Are you trying to log in to your Orbi router? Here in this section, we will guide you on how to login to your router through the web interface orbilogin.com or the Orbi app. Follow the steps given below carefully.
Using the web address orbilogin.com
• In the first step, connect your Orbi router to the modem via an Ethernet cable.
• And, connect your computer to the Orbi router via an Ethernet cable.
• Plug the router into the power supply, if the power light in the router will not blink, press the router’s on / off button and turn the router on.
• Next, launch the web browser on your device.
• Next, type the Orbi web address orbilogin.com in the address bar.
• If the given address does not work, enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 and press the Enter key.
• Here, you will see a login window on your device.
• Provide Orbi login credentials in required fields.
• Mention the username and password as the default password.
• Click on the login button after providing the default credentials.
• The login screen will take you to the home page window.
• Finally, your login process completes.
Login to Orbilogin.com using Orbilog app
• First of all, take your mobile and go to the Play Store or download the center to download the Orbi app.
• Type the Orbi app on the search bar and tap on the download option.
• Once the app is downloaded, install it in your mobile.
• Now launch the app, and a login screen will be displayed on your mobile.
• Enter the Orbi login credential in the login screen.
• Then hit the SIGN IN option.
• Finally, you complete the login process using the Orbi app.
Change Orbi Network Name and Password through Orbi App
You need to follow the following steps to change the Orbi network name and password. Let’s get started with these steps
• First of all download the Orby app and install it on your device.
• Open the downloaded Orbi app.
• Fill in your Orbi router username and password.
• Press the sign in button, and you will see the dashboard page on the screen.
• Go to Wi-Fi settings and click on it.
• Set your new network name in the SSID field.
• Enter your new password in the network key field.
• Finally, click on the save option to save the settings.
Change the Orbi network name and password using Orbilogin.com
• First, make sure that your computer must be connected to your Orbi network.
• Navigate to the web browser of your choice.
• In the address bar, enter http://orbilogin.com and tap the enter key.
• Meanwhile, a login screen will pop up.
• You need to fill in the username and password of your router.
Note: Default username and password — admin and password.
• Once done, a basic home page will open. Now tap on Wireless Settings.
• Type a new username and password in the SSID field and Network Key field.
• Finally, tap on the application option to save the new settings.