If you are not able to access your orbi netgear router, follow the below given steps to troubleshoot the issues that you face while connecting the netgear orbi router.
1. Make sure your Orbilogin.com devices are plugged into an active power source. If your ORB equipment is on, the power LED lights are green.
2. Ensure that your client device is connected to the LAN port of the ORB wireless network or router. Find the default WiFi information on the product label of Netgear orbi router.
3. Try accessing orbilogin.net or www.orbilogin.com using the router’s default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http: //10.0.0.1.
4. If you have changed the default IP address of your router, enter your new IP address instead of the default IP address.
5. If you are having trouble connecting to your ORBI network via a wireless connection, try connecting the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your Orbi router.
6. Confirm that modem is connected to the internet port on orbi router.
7. It is possible that orbilogin.net and orbilogin.com are cached in your browser. Try accessing the link using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
8. Try using another wireless device to connect to the Oribi router.
9. Power cycle your network devices. For more information, how do I cycle my Orbi network?
10. Reset your devices to factory default settings. For more information, how do I reset my Orbi WiFi system to factory default settings?