First add satellite and connect Orbi router.
Add orbi satellite to your orbi network by using router’s web login page
To add a satellite to your Orbi network using the router’s web interface:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device connected to your Netgear Orbi network.
2. Enter default web address orbilogin.com. A connection window opens.
3. Enter the router admin username and password. The username is admin. The default password is password.
4. Select and add Netgear Orbi Satellite. The Place Your Satellite page is displayed.
5. Follow the instructions for the location of your satellite in your home.
6. Now make sure that your satellite is connected with power source. If, not then connect it to power.
7. If the power light backside of the satellite is not liting then press the power button.
8. Click to next.
9. You have to wait till 2-3 min till the solid white light is not liting on satellite.
10. Now Press the Sync button on the satellite. Ring LED will of satellite flashes white.
11. For synchronization between orbi router and satellite, press the sync button the orbi router‘s web page to make it happen.
Note: Do not restart the Orbi device during the setup process.